- Servisource Recruitment Limited (‘Servisource’) also trading as MyHomecare.ie and Isaac.care is committed to protecting all personal, and special categories of data held on you. The data you enter into the Isaac Care app is collected by Servisource Recruitment Limited. Servisource is part of the Cpl Group of companies and for data protection purposes, is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
- You can contact the Data Protection officer at: Data Protection Officer , Servisource Healthcare, 83 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, Ireland. Telephone: +353 01 473 0474, email: [email protected].
- We will use the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
- Configuration, identification and personalisation of your account
- Provision of data in a user friendly manner
- Provision of services including falls and vitals monitoring
- Servisource (Isaac.Care) may share personal data with other parties in the course of our duties. When this is done, we adhere to the following principles:
- The transfer is based on a legal obligation, the performance of a contract, or explicit consent.
- Where data is transferred to another party, we ensure appropriate technical and organisational safeguards are used to protect your personal data.
- Where we engage a third party to provide a service to us, we ensure the provider has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to process, store, and safeguard your personal data.
- Servisource and Isaac.Care, as a Data Controller, will take all appropriate steps to ensure the security of your data in dealings with third parties.
- The third parties mentioned above include our app developers, device suppliers, call centre operators and database management providers.
While the parties we engage may change occasionally, we believe it is important you are aware of the types of parties Servisource shares data with. The categories and types of third parties outlined below is a non-exhaustive list but provides an indication of the parties Servisource shares data with.
- The personal data provided will be stored securely in our databases which are located on AWS servers based in Ireland.
- We will retain this data for as long as a user has an active Isaac care account or until the client requests we delete their information from our system.
- You have the right to request access to, and a copy of, your personal data that we process. Please send all your requests to the contact details provided in Section 2, with as much detail as possible about your requirements to allow Servisource to deal with your request efficiently. To answer your request, Servisource may ask you to provide identification for verification purposes.
- You have a right to request that Servisource information held on you is up to date and accurate. Where information is inaccurate or incomplete, Servisource encourage you to contact Servisource to have this information rectified. Upon receipt of request, Servisource will ensure that the personal data is rectified and as up to date as is reasonably possible.
- You have the right to seek the erasure of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- The personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which is was obtained;
- Where data is being processed on the basis of consent, you withdraw consent to the processing and no other lawful basis exists;
- The personal data is being unlawfully processed;
- You object to the processing of personal data and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing
- Your personal data requires deletion in line with legal requirements.
- However, Servisource will be unable to fulfil an erasure request if the processing of personal data is necessary for the following:
- Exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- Compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in public interest;
- Reasons of public interest in the area of public health;
- Archiving or statistical purposes in the public interest;
- The establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims;
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data; however, the processing must have been undertaken on the basis of public interest or legitimate interest by Servisource.
If you wish to object to the processing of data, please contact Servisource with your request. Servisource will then stop the processing of personal data unless it is required for legal proceedings.
Need Technical Support
Please leave your details and a member of our team will be in touch soon