The Isaac pendant and app are extremely easy to use for both the family and the care recipient. The pendant will work straight out of the box, with minimal need for setup.
Benefits of the Isaac Pendant
- Mobile: Can be used anywhere, at home and out and about
- GPS Location: Allowing the relevant people to view the GPS location of the device through our family caring app
- SOS button: Call for help at the touch of a button
- No set up required: ready to use straight out of the box
- Two way communication: Communicate directly through the pendant, with no need to be near the base unit
- No landline required: The pendant has a sim card built in meaning there is no need for a landline connection
24/7 Only: Our team are available 24/7 365 days a year to assist you in the event of a fall. Our trained staff will assess the situation during the call and escalate to the appropriate response, giving you the security that all falls and SOS alerts will be routed directly to our dedicated team. We also provide you with access to the Isaac care app allowing you to be notified in app of any falls and SOS events.
3 simple steps to access help
- Press the button
Simply hold down the button for 3 seconds and the device will connect you to one of your emergency contacts.
- Ask for help
Have a conversation with our emergency response team through the pendant itself, no matter where you are.
- Help is on the way
Our team will assess the situation and contact emergency services or your nominated friends/family members.