The Isaac pendant and app are extremely easy to use for both the family and the care recipient. The pendant will work straight out of the box, with minimal need for setup.
Benefits of the Isaac Pendant
- Mobile: Can be used anywhere, at home and out and about
- GPS Location: Allowing the relevant people to view the GPS location of the device through our family caring app
- SOS button: Call for help at the touch of a button
- No set up required: ready to use straight out of the box
- Two way communication: Communicate directly through the pendant, with no need to be near the base unit
- No landline required: The pendant has a sim card built in meaning there is no need for a landline connection
The Isaac Pendant will automatically connect any SOS call you make to 3 nominated friend/family members, giving you peace of mind that the people who care for you are always there at the push of a button. These friends and family members will be notified of any alerts through the Isaac app.
- Press the button
Simply hold down the button for 3 seconds and the device will connect you to one of your emergency contacts.
- Ask for help
Have a conversation with your emergency contact through the pendant itself, no matter where you are.
- GPS Location
In addition to the phone call, your emergency contact will receive a push notification from the Isaac care app and can use the app to see your current location in real time, so they know exactly where you are when you need help.
The Pendant will first call the first emergency contact on the list, if there is no answer it will move to the second, then the third, in order to ensure that all calls are successfully answered. If you would rather these calls be routed to our dedicated 24/7 call centre you can sign up for our alternative monitoring option “Isaac Pendant + 24/7 Call Centre Support”.