The Isaac Pendant
Giving you Peace of mind there is Help when you need it, wherever you need it.
Isaac Care are excited to announce that today, September 15th marks the launch of the innovative Isaac Pendant, a GPS enabled fall alarm that offers 24/7 support whenever and wherever it is needed.
The Isaac Pendant is the next generation of fall alarms. A discreet pendant that allows the user to call for help, whether at home or out and about. The pendant allows for two-way communication through the device itself, and links seamlessly with the Isaac Care app where friends/family members are notified of any alerts and can see the GPS location of the device.
- Easy to use: The pendant’s straightforward design is easy to use for all, especially for those with little to no technological knowledge.
- Mobile: The pendant has no range limit; it works both in the home and when out and about.
- GPS Location: It is easy to view the GPS location of any fall or SOS through the Isaac Care app where you can apply specific GPS Zones.
- Two-way communication: In the event of a fall the user can speak to their emergency contacts or our dedicated team directly through the pendant itself.
- Isaac Care App: The seamless integration with the Isaac care app allows the entire family to be notified of any fall/event, keeping everyone up to date.
- No Set Up/Installation Required: The pendant is pre-configured so it is ready to use straight out of the box.
- No landline needed: The pendant has a built-in sim card, meaning there is no need for a landline connection.
- 24/7 Support: Our team are on hand 24/7 to monitor and respond to alerts.
The Isaac Pendant works seamlessly with the Isaac Care App, a state-of-the-art family caring app which provides families and friends with the tools they need to effectively manage the users’ care from home. It is an easy-to-use communications platform which allows everyone involved in caring for the user to stay informed and involved in their care, through groups known as “Circles of Care.”
The Isaac Care app not only sends alerts to the family when a fall or SOS alert is raised, it also features a messaging feature, calendar management feature and a client profile. The Client profile allows the family to record vital signs, medication, and health records and to share this information with a wide group of stakeholders involved in the end users’ care.
Who is this suited for?
The Isaac Pendant allows the family/carers to set up geofencing zones, which alert the relevant people if the person wanders outside of certain areas, making it ideal for people caring for family members with dementia who may be at risk of wandering.
The Isaac Pendant is not just a solution for those deemed to be a “falls risk” however, it is ideal for people of all ages who are concerned about their wellbeing and safety at home or while out and about. We encourage our clients to live independent and active lifestyles, with the peace of mind that the Isaac Pendant and Care platform is there to help them when needed.
How much does it cost?
There are two pricing plans available:
- All fall and SOS alerts routed directly to friends/family members for €24.99 monthly
- Our trained team on hand 24/7 to monitor and respond to any fall/SOS alert for €34.99 monthly
What do our clients think?
To see what our clients have to say about the pendant, watch the short video linked here.
Where to find out more
To find out more visit our website.